Monday, September 07, 2009

FURNITURE SHOPPING! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today was the best day! Doug and I were talking and made the decision to purchase some new furniture for our den downstairs......oh my gosh, we have been putting that off for YEARS! So we went looking at 3 different furniture stores and finally found EXACTLY what we wanted! At first we were just simply going to get a new sofa. But they had some good deals so we got a sofa and HUGE ottoman and then we went to another store and bought a rocker/recliner!!!! Woohoo! I had been wanting one before we got the baby for those nights when we have to rock her to sleep or when she's sick and won't sleep. Oh yeah......planning ahead! Oh it is sooooooooooo cozy! Our sofa is going to be a little longer than the one we have now and it is also really comfy! I LOVE the huge ottoman too! How exciting to be getting things done and getting new furniture. I think I am going to move the glider rocker that is in the den now, to the nursery and put the new cushions in it that I had made for the other rocker. I guess the other wooden rocker will also go in the den. It doesn't rock very well in the nursery because of the carpet (which I didn't think about beforehand! hahahahahaha) I also need to go through the nursery closet and take out all of my craft/scrapbooking supplies and put those away in the garage. I also need to take all of the 100 Wishes Fabric squares to the place that is going to make her quilt. LOTS of PLANS!!!!! Come on CCAA and match us with our baby!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

No comments: