Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rumors Flying Around

Well the rumors are flying around that CCAA got through March 29th and maybe even finished all of March. That would be a complete miracle and although it is exciting to think that maybe they got that far, I've learned in this horrible waiting game that you can't get your hopes up too much. So I will sit here and dream about them being true but until I OFFICIALLY see it, then I'm not going to pin too much on it happening.
We have been preparing some more around the house for the baby's arrival (eventually). We got new front-load washer and dryer set which arrived this past week. We've actually been DYING to wash laundry in the things because they are so cool! hahahahahahahahahahaha Our new sofa and ottoman should arrive on Saturday (my birthday) so it's pretty exciting getting the new stuff and doing some "nesting" as we anticipate our baby becoming a reality. I hope it will happen BEFORE Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

mumma to many said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed so you get to see your baby's face soon!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

OHhhhhh... come on already referrals...