Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Are Hanging In There A Little Longer.......Oh, and Here's The Latest Rumors


We've heard online that some agencies are receiving referrals with LID's from March 9 through March 14, 2006......so that would be a 6 day batch which is better than last month. Of course it looks like our agency was wrong again when they told us that the CCAA would not do referrals or matches until September......I'm biting my tongue and not saying what I "really want to say" about our agency.......trying to be little better about not blurting out my TRUE thoughts and feelings if I can at all refrain myself, but those who KNOW me, KNOW what I'm thinking.......
Anyhow, I'm choosing to "take the high road," and just be thankful for the good news. And yes, we are hanging in there........the last post was on a day when I was just so shocked by news from our agency (as inaccurate as usual) and reacting like a lady who KNOWS she is supposed to be a Mommy and WANTS her baby! Thank you to all my friends out there in "bloggy-land" who left me messages of encouragement. I needed those words to read over and over and to REALLY think about this whole situation......so we are still hanging in there.
As for the picture with this post........I just LOVE Fozzy and always have......I saw the picture the day when I was down and it just brought me a little happiness in the midst of my despair, so that's why Fozzy is on my blog now. ENJOY!

3 comments:

trina said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. So, are there only 21- 28 days left to mark off your calendar??? Where is that calendar on your fridge? Not much longer!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't worry... I too was about to smack my head against a brick wall after the last debacle of the Pig Flu - grrrr... still hanging in there though...
Take care...

mumma to many said...

I am glad you are feeling better even though your fragile and some days we are all fragile!
Hugs from Freezing NZ
Ruth