Friday, May 22, 2009

The Storks Are Flying!


Well, CCAA did NOT stop matching or doing referrals because yesterday my yahoo group was filled with excitement as people posted their referrals and news of their babies! Apparently CCAA matched March 9th through March 14th: A SIX DAY BATCH!!!!!!! I will definitely celebrate it because the last time, they only did two days.....Oh, I hope they keep doing batches this big or bigger. It is so nice to see people getting their referrals and knowing that this puts up 6 days closer to our date of April 5th! I just hope and pray that we have our baby before Christmas this year!!!! I don't want to spend another Christmas without our baby girl! I really don't.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will be happy to get a referral and just knowing that after I get that referral in my hands... they can't take it away... but was SO glad to finally see a big batch done...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I forgot... I looked at a new car today - well, 2nd hand... a 2005 Jeep Liberty - oh my... it was sweet... this one had low mileage, garage kept, back seat never sat in... alas... the money is needed for China :) I remember you had one... I would love a new one but living on the beach things rust to quick... but went back to look at yours... I want it in the worst way... (psst... I will get one)