Saturday, May 09, 2009

I love my hubby!


Today is the day before Mothers Day and usually it's not a very festive day for me. This year I am trying to be more positive and think that it will be my last without our baby. Doug surprised me today......while he was out, he picked up something for the baby....a cute little sundress! It is the FIRST piece of clothing that he has picked out for her, and I just was stunned! Anyhow, it gave me those little "maybe-I-Am-Going-to-Be-A-Mommy-soon" feelings and I was so touched by this Daddy thing that he did!
Anyhow, later we went to a cookout at my brother, Tony's house in honor of all of the mothers present. It was fun and this is a shot that my niece Caitlin took of Doug and I. I love this man that I married and I can't wait til' I have our baby with us! Oh, and here's the link for another blog that I have some pictures posted of my family including my little 14-month old niece trying to "kiss" her kitten! She is soooooooooooooooo cute! http://susanssharedpictures.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You know... if you think about it... our munchkins are highly likely over in China waiting for us so we are mum's from afar... this is it... our last one - as of next year... we will have Mother's Day... then after all that...those cute little pictures etc for Mother's Day... hugs to ya...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

PS...
My quilt is done and will be getting it tomorrow... or a few days...