Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our First Trip To Babys-R-Us In AGES!!!!!!



Yesterday Doug and I went down to Greensboro, NC to the Babys R Us for the first time in YEARS! It was so nice to go back in that store and to really feel like we will be parents SOON! We bought the car seat that we really wanted to get. It can be used from 5 to 100 pounds, has side impact protection, has PINK in it, looks really comfy for baby, and even has a CUP HOLDER! hahahahahahahahaha Oh my gosh it felt GREAT picking it out together and planning for our Rebekah! YIPPEE!!!!!! We haven't done that in quite a while! I also broke down and bought ANOTHER dress for Rebekah. It is pink with white smocking on the bodice and is just so precious! I couldn't resist! Gosh, I hope I have a prissy baby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, she is going to be the daughter of Mama Fru Fru (as my friend Flissy calls me) so I will have her dressed in those prissy clothes as long as I can. My sister, Stacey, tells me that my baby is going to be the biggest tomboy just like her! hahahahahahaha I don't care though, as long as she is happy (and I can sneak a pink bow and some lace in there sometimes!)

5 comments:

trina said...

wow, that's some carseat...built for a princess. i love it.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

WOW... loving that car seat... you go for it Mama Fru Fru...

Anonymous said...

Soooo happy to hear your going to hang on!!! I know you will be glad you did! Great carseat too. It is good to hear you excited about being a mom again. From one Momma Fru Fru to another you go girl!!!

LJ said...

So glad to read that you are staying in the running...the race will be over before you know it! Have fun buying all those frilly things!
~LJ

The Landes Family said...

What can I say. Love you girl. (wink)