Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Friends, Jamie and Matt, Have Their Baby Ella!

I went to our friends' website today and saw the pictures of Matt and Jamie's new little girl, Ella! What a sweetie! They got her today and she just looks perfect in their family! I sat here and cried tears of joy for this family who has waited along with us and now they are all together in China! One day it will be our turn too! Congrats Jamie and Matt AND little Ella! May the rest of your journey be a happy time for all of you to bond to one another and may you be blessed with good health, strength, rest, and a joyful experience! Praying for you daily and for your safe return to the good ol' USA! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It is so great to see people get their babies...

Susan Appleton said...

OH YES! It makes it seem like that something that might just happen to us too Flissy! I worked on putting together a bookcase for Rebekah's room! I have to finish it tomorrow! It felt good to get in that nursery and do something again.

Kristy said...

Hi Susan, I have been reading your blog and catching up since my computer has been having big issues. so Congratulations to your friends who just welcomed their little Ella home, BIG Congratulations to your husband!!! And Happy Belated 3 YEAR LIDVERSARY!!!! We will celebrate our on the 21st! I have alot of reading so I better get started. Have a very blessed weekend.

Love, Kristy