Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fru Fru's Girl Will Have A Pair of Jeans!


I meant to post this the other day when I first got the package from Felicity (my LID "sister") but I didn't have my camera to take a photo. Here's the story:
The other week I was talking with my friend, Felicity about the whole adoption stuff and what we have for our babies and trying to organize nurseries etc. and I made the comment that my baby Rebekah has mostly pink, frilly, dressy, "FRU FRU" outfits in her closet! Oh yes, I am going to dress that little angel in as much lace and pink and fru fru frills as I can get my hands on. Even Doug has said, "Is our daughter ever going to wear just a pair of jeans?" ahahahahahahahaha Well, after telling Fliss about this, she surprised me with the cutest little pair of flare leg jeans and blue top! hahahahaha Yep, BLUE......not pink! So now our baby girl has some hip looking blue jeans and blue top when all that pink makes her sick and she needs a change! What would I do without friends like Flissy??????? And now her name for me is "FRU FRU." Love ya' girl!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love the outfit! Glad to see you are preparing for Fru Fru :)

Anonymous said...

Dress her in what YOU want as long as you can! It won't be long before all she wants to wear is jeans! Go for all the Fru Fru stuff now! Jeans are highly overated ask my daughter Lilly! lol
I love dressing my daughter in all kinds of cute things and not to often do we wear pants. So all I can say is you go girl!

You can check her out on www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com

Hang in there!

The Landes Family said...

Girl, i do not blame you for all of the girly things. I am doing that. Since, I like you, have never had a daughter, I wanted to do what I always dreamed up. Dressing a little girl up in her frills. We hardly ever wear jeans. All of our outfits match. Go figure.

Your time is coming. I can't wait to squeeze that little girl and love on her as you have loved on my little angel.

Love you, hang in there. SHE IS COMING.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You just go anti Fru Fru shopping... hehehehe...
Just got home... I need to go away again :) Crazy boss of mine had me scheduled off for the whole week??? Even though I told her I was coming home after 3 days??? If I were not a nice person I would take those days too... hehehe