Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOWDAY...............FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a beautiful morning!!!!!!!!! I woke up this morning to a light blanket of beautiful snow!!!!! Oh it is just gorgeous! Of course, this means we also have no school today which is even better! I just love when it snows and everything looks so serene and lovely! I get those same old feelings I did when I was a little girl and heard the report of no school on t.v.! I'm serious.....the exact seem feelings! hahaha
Anyhow, today is all mine to have fun! Yesterday we had a day off for Martin Luther King Day and I cleaned my entire house so today I am free to sit back and do whatever I want to do. I think I am going to read a bit, work on a taggy blanket for Rebekah (I bought some new cotton flannel cloth that has I Am A Child of God on it and these little international children), and I might make a cake and some soup.....oh and watch a little bit of t.v. Right now, I'm just sitting here staring out the patio doors in amazement! Once we get Rebekah, I want to make sure that snowdays are fun for her too! That way, she can always have these feelings when it snows and can feel like a child again! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't think I will ever get a snow day down here... they do have the hurricane days...