Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Renewing Fingerprints AGAIN!

Well, tonight we are staying in Durham so we can get our fingerprints done first thing in the morning. This will be our THIRD time doing fingerprints for INS....maybe the "third time is a charm." We can hope can't we? Anyhow.....just wanted to post this so that one day Rebekah can see all that we have done to get through this journey that hopefully will end with her being placed in our arms....then the new journey will begin with us being a FAMILY. Gosh, I hope it happens soon! Will 2009 be our year????? Or will China slow down even more???? They only did two days this month.....how much slower can they get???? Do I dare even SAY that???? Oh well.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read your posts off and on for quite some time now. When is your LID? I hope you hear something soon, I can't imagine what your going through...but stay with it, and ditto about keeping your sense of humor.