Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving.....another one without our baby Rebekah. Oh do I dare say it???? I can't believe I'm going to say it.......here goes.........maybe this will be our last Thanksgiving without our baby! Ok, there, I said it.....
hahahahahahahahahaha. Actually I have a lot to be thankful for even though we don't have her. I have a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with a home, family, a loving husband, a job I love, my talents and abilities, good friends, pets who love me unconditionally, this beautiful country where I am free to be who I am, my friends I have met in the adoption community, my religion that gives me hope and strength in trials, my health, all the luxuries that we enjoy and often take for granted, and many many more things that are blessings in my life. I hope that by this time next year, we will have the blessing of a daughter in our lives and that we will be enjoying being parents!!!! So......with that said.......I will try to look on the bright side of things and not dwell on what I don't have, but instead on what I DO have. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debbie and Sam said...

HI Susan,

I had lurked around your site for a long time and then you went private. I just happened to click on it today and found it open again. I am glad to be able to follow along. I am a fellow Virginia (from Hampton). I travel to Danville on business sometimes and each time I do, I think of you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Debbie
www.emaspath.blogspot.com
www.emasjourney.blogspot.com

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving