Thursday, February 14, 2008

WE GOT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines Day!
















We woke up to this beautiful SURPRISE! They were not calling for us to get snow (goodness knows we NEVER get it here in Danville but everyone around us does!) We got about 2 inches and I know that to some people that's not much at all but it was enough to cover the ground and trees in a soft wintry blanket! HOW BEAUTIFUL! Plus an added bonus: WE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL FOR A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!! What a glorious feeling to see it announced on the news, "Danville City Schools will be closed today!" I LOVE IT!!!!!! So, here's a few pictures I took this morning because I know it will melt and the magic of a snowday will be gone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what beautiful pictures

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Valentine's Day... oh... I am on the first plane up there... take care

Valeri said...

We need at least 8 inches of snow before my school will consider calling off. Lucky!