Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring Dress For Baby Rebekah


A couple of weekends ago, Doug and I went to an FCC Chinese New Year Luncheon in Roanoke. After we left the luncheon we drove to Lynchburg and did some shopping and dinner that night. While shopping I found this VERY cute spring dress that I fell in love with! What an adorable little thing! I can just picture a cute little one in that dress and had to snatch it up! So.........here it is!
Doug asks me all the time, "Is our baby ever going to wear pants???" I just fall in love with these dresses!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't worry Doug... I will have to buy her a pair of jeans... hehe

Suz said...

Hopefully next spring/summer there will be little bodies in the growing number little dresses in our closets!
Suz
LID 3/27/06