Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Was Tagged!



I was tagged by Felicity www.flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com to list 7 random things that many of you out in blogland may not know about me. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes:
1. When I was 17, I was in the Miss NC US Teen Pageant. I didn't win, but I had a GREAT time and was a top ten finalist!
2. When Doug's not home, I will turn up the stereo, grab a wooden spoon, and put on a "concert!"
3. My best friend, Kim, and I once sneaked in back stage at the Grand Ol' Opry. We walked right on in the backdoor with some musicians and spent the night getting autographs and eating cake and punch with the stars backstage!
4. When I was younger, I used to run around pretending to be the Bionic Woman, "Jamie Sommers" and making that "tick tick tick" sound to imitate my bionic power!
5. I still love eating cookie dough over cooked cookies and licking the batter bowl when I make a cake or brownies!
6. In high school I was a member of the FFA (Future Farmers of America)just to get one of the jackets AND the guy I liked was a member! hahahahahahahaha Of course I got a lot of it including learning how to do public speaking which helped me overcome my EXTREME shyness!
7. I love to hang out in the children's section at the bookstore for HOURS and prefer children's books to adult ones! hahahahahaha

So......who am I going to tag? I have no idea! Let's see......... Give me a day or so to think about this.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I used to pretend to be the Bionic Woman also, but I loved pretending to be "OH MIGHTY ICIS" do you remember her??????????????

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Run Bionic Woman Run... tick, tick, tick... hahaha... sneaking into the Grand ole Opry.. you rebel...you are my kind of girl Ethel... hahaha... concerts and wooden spoons... what about standing in front of the mirror... then watching yourself sing... hahahaha... take care

Carol said...

LOL....my cousin did the same thing in number 6!!! ha ha

Go Bionic Woman!!

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Mmmmmm....Cookie dough and cake batter. You mean we are supposed to actually bake the stuff?