Friday, July 13, 2007

Updated Homestudy Visit



Today our agency's director came to our home from Roanoke and completed her visit with us to update our homestudy which has expired. The first homestudy was NOT a good experience and we were kind of nervous about this one. Boy were we pleasantly surprised! Gloria was wonderful and we had such a warm and open conversation. We actually hated to see her leave! She told us that our update's first draft will be ready by Tuesday for us to look over! WOW.....go Gloria....go!
She also gave us a new book that is wonderful (yes, I've been reading it tonight) and she gave us one of those magnet thinggies that you put on your car that is shaped like a big ribbon but it's about adoption. I've been wanting something like that to put on our Jeep when we get it back. It's so cool. This visit was a WONDERFUL experience! Thanks Gloria! Now once we get the update, we can file the I600 again after the July 30th date and get new fingerprints so we will have our free I171 done. (Thank goodness INS implements this new one time freebie update).
I just HAD to share our good experience! PLUS, my house is now SPOTLESS from all the cleaning I did! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: