Thursday, July 05, 2007

15 MONTHS and STILL WAITING!


Well, with an LID of 04/05/06 today marks the 15th month that we have been logged in. When will we get a referral? WHO THE HECK KNOWS! Enough said........

At least we found out that referrals for some people through November 14, 2005 are supposed to be coming out this week, so I'm sure that peoples' spirits SOMEWHERE are soaring like this ladybug hot air balloon. I loved this picture when I saw it, so here's to those families!
I guess our turn will come SOMETIME.

1 comment:

John & Michelle said...

Hi Susan! I woke up way to early and decided to clean up my favorites list! I am in you WFCC group and love you blog! I would love to add it to my sidebar if you don't mind? Hope you have a nice weekend! ps. You are the second family I've found while blogging that has that jeep! I am so proud...I work at Belvidere Assembly (Illinois) where your jeep was built! I hope you continue to enjoy it! When you get ready to trade, email me and I can give you my discount! Blessings from Illinois,
Michelle