Saturday, July 14, 2007

Doug's Tomatoes



Doug LOVES to grow plants and he's really got a green thumb.....most plants that I work with end up withered and dead or don't grow at all, but Doug can make ANYTHING grow! These are his tomatoes this year. One day we hope to move further out in the country and have a big enough piece of land to have a REAL garden and Doug can get himself a tractor! I can't WAIT til the tomatoes are ripe! Maybe we'll get enough tomatoes that I can make a couple of jars of salsa! YUM! Go Farmer Douggie!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous!!! Glad he has successful!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I would say that I have a 'light green' thumb. Besides, living right by the ocean with so much salt in the air, sandy soil and the heat makes it hard to grow all the really nice stuff... Oh well... you go Dougie oh and I was more like Courtney Thorne Smith - or whatever her name is...

4D said...

Good stuff! I have a black thumb so I admire those who can grow.

Keep smilin!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Just found your blog, by accident. Good luck on the adoption. We brought our daughter home from China, in March. The most beautiful experience EVER!

Amy

Carol said...

Just found you..we are in the same LID group...sad isn't it......we are so slow to catch on...hee hee
Feel free to check out our blog...

I just picked my first tomatoes yesterday.....

Newfiechick said...

cool...mine just got ripe enough to pick and are sooooo sweet :)