Saturday, July 07, 2007

Funny Cat!




Well, my little cat, Chelsea, has come to the rescue.....today has been an emotional day for me. And then my little cat who we nicknamed "the clown" has been running around and made me laugh! I just had to post these funny pics of her. Thank goodness for our little furrbabies! Fliss, the package that she is in is the one that you sent the Vegas shirt in! She knocked it off the sofa and crawled inside! hahahahahahahaha I guess she wants me to mail her to Melbourne Beach to visit Aunty Fliss!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You know... anytime you need a vacation from your cats - you can mail them to me... I will be more then happy to spend some 'quality' time with them. Now, if only Mike will let me have a cat. If no child by the time I am 40 - I will need a cat to nurture... lol.. glad you liked the shirt. Love Aunty Fliss

Unknown said...

That cat has some big eyes...quite lovely

Susan Appleton said...

Just trying this