Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Sister Stacey's Fabric For The Baby Quilt



Ok, y'all are going to love this fabric that my sister, STacey, sent for the baby's quilt. It has witches and black cats on it!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Stacey and I have ALWAYS loved to have fun with Halloween. We would dress up every year and go to a friend's house (Geneva Anderson) and help her hand out candy to the kids that came by. We lived so far out in the country that we NEVER had trick-or-treaters so Geneva would let us come help her. It was a blast! And of course we grew up having lots of fun with it and have many many family memories of costumes, and walking from house to house as Daddy would park MILES from where we were! hahahaha This is just perfect for MY baby's quilt because I hope that she grows and enjoys the holidays as much as we were raised to. Thanks Stacey for WONDERFUL cloth! It will definitely stand out on the quilt just like all of the memories that we shared growing up will forever stand out in my memory! LOVE YOU GIRL!

No comments: