Saturday, September 30, 2006

100 Wishes Scrapbook Update 09/30/06






Well I have been having a LOT of fun putting together Rebekah's 100 Wishes Scrapbook! The time flies when I sit down to work on it because I enjoy it. I think about how one day SHE will be the one looking through it and reading all of the wonderful wishes for HER! Thank you to all of the friends and family members who have sent us a sweet wish and fabric square for the quilt. Below are some pictures of the pages. Besides the pages with the wishes, I've also made a couple of pages out of the address labels and stamps that were on the many envelopes that were sent filled with such dear sweet wishes for our baby girl. It was neat to see the many many places that the wishes came from. We have them from many of the states and Canada. Thank you to EVERYONE who is so kind-hearted and helpful in this memory-making endeavor. We send our love and heartfelt thank-yous! We have 72 wishes and are looking for a few more so I can begin sewing the quilt. (To see any of the pictures up close, just double-click on the picture)

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

Wow! I LOVE your idea on keeping the return addresses and stamps for a page in the wish book!!

Ahhh!! Wish I would have though of that!!!