Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lunch With The Shelton Family Today!

Well, today Doug and I drove down to Burlington, NC to meet The Shelton Family for lunch at The Cracker Barrel. What a wonderful time we had getting to know Tonja, Robbie, and their daughter, Caitlin! We had a great time getting to talk face to face with the friends that we made online and it is great knowing that they are only about 45 minutes south of us! Now if only we had been able to get Flissy and Mike to drive north! hahahahahahahahahaha

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You finally got to meet each other... took you a while... what, no picture??? Off to work... take care

Carol said...

yeah! I agree to that!

She is supposed to be meeting me in November! I hope we get to do that!!

Would love to meet you guys one day!!!

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

It was so much fun. Hopefully we will be able to get together again soon. Fliss, why don't you come up with us? It is so amazing how much we had to talk about. No awkward silences with us, huh Susan?

Susan Appleton said...

No Tonja, we had NO awkward silences! Even when we walked out to the parking lot we stood there talking! hahahahahahaha It was FUN! Fliss will definitely have to join us!
And we will DEFINITELY have to do it again soon!
Susan

Dawn S. said...

How random that I found your blog today, and I am a Shelton (not related) and I am a fan of Fliss' and I have been an e-friend of Tonja's for a long time!! FUN! Jealous of your lunch date!