Saturday, July 05, 2008

27th LID-iversary

Well today marks the 27th month that we have waited for China to match us with a baby........27 FREAKING MONTHS! No end in sight....as we speak they have made it up to Jan. 20, 2006 and we are April 5, 2006. Who KNOWS when they will get to our paperwork! I hate this wait more than I've ever hated anything in my life! It's stupid to make people wait this long to be parents. But, we're even crazier because we continue to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait........about the only thing we're parents to is dust-covered dossier sitting somewhere in China and a new pile of paperwork that we're having to renew now for the THIRD time. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Be ticked off... I don't blame you... I forgot it was the LID anniversary yesterday... off to Mississippi this afternoon... will think of you in TN... take care