Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Little Sheep For Rebekah....Picked Out By Daddy!


The other day we were in Walmart and Doug found this little sheep that he just HAD to get for baby Rebekah. It was laying there on an aisle and he said it looked like it needed a home! What a sweet hubby I have! Anyhow, it is simply precious. When you press the tummy it sings, "Jesus loves the little children. All the children of the world. Red, and yellow, black and white; they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world." I remember being a little girl and learning this song and asking my mom what color baby I would have one day......who knew that I would have a Chinese baby???? Anyhow, I just thought this was the cutest little sheep! I hope Bekah will love it too!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It is a sign I am tellin' ya... take care...

Unknown said...

oh I love it..too cute!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy 2 years... if that is something to be happy about... our turns will come... hang in there kiddies...