Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!
























Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had Thanksgiving at my brother, Tony's house. It was a lot of fun. My niece and nephew, Caitlin and Zach were fun to play with and we had fun taking pictures with the family and around the house. Mom came as well as my sister-in-laws mom and sister (and her two children). My sister, Stacey, came down yesterday and spent the night with us and then her husband came today. It was a good meal and we even played some music! YAY! It was fun to sing with my family again. Doug and I played outside with the beagle puppy, Josie, who was a fat little butterball (so cute). Hopefully next year, we will have baby Rebekah here for the Thanksgiving festivities! What fun that will be! I want her to grow up surrounded by loving family and friends! Oh my brother, Jason from Texas called too. It was nice to talk to him!!!!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Turkey Day to you both...

Valeri said...

Josie is too cute!!! I have a spoiled rotten beagle. Love the picture! She's very protective of Jensen, too.