Saturday, June 20, 2009

Waiting To See How Far CCAA Made It This Time

Well, we've heard rumors that CCAA made it either through March 20th or 21st. Some agencies are saying one day and some agencies are saying the other and of course OUR agency says nothing. hahahahahahahaha I'll be happy with either 6 or 7 days this time. Here's what the dates would look like if they stick to 6 day batches:
June.......March 20th
July.......March 26th
August....April 1st
Sept......April 7th (We are April 5th)
That would put us traveling in October???? BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Of course this is all speculation and high hopes! But it's fun to look and hope and plan and feel like this may happen for us soon!
I personally don't feel like we'll hear anything until after the new year. I just don't think they will get to us til then. This week has been kind of hard for me to deal with for some reason. It's like I can really feel my baby pulling me to China! Is she even born yet??? I don't know...the other night (2 or 3 nights ago) I had this dream about a baby and she was so cute!!!! She had little chubby cheeks and the cutest little rosebud mouth. And she was saying, "Mama!" I woke up feeling really strange....not sad or anything....kind of excited and just with a happy feeling in my heart. Oh I hope wherever she is, she knows we love her and we're hanging in there waiting to see her and hold her and love her forever!!! Hang in there baby.....Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh please, oh please, oh please... goodness knows we have had enough screw ups along the way... let it be plain sailing from now one... touch wood... woo hoo...