Tuesday, May 06, 2008

China Province Swap/Scrapbook





Well, some really creative people on Marching Pandas Yahoo Group thought of a cool idea. People signed up and were assigned 2 provinces/major cities of China to research. We then had to create scrapbook pages on those provinces/cities for the 15 people who signed up. Yesterday, I started getting pages from different people and am LOVING reading the information they put on their pages. I bought a cute little scrapbook to put the pages in last month and am not beginning to put the pages in. WHAT FUN! I was assigned the province of Henan and the city of Beijing.(You can see pictures of the pages I created) I have finished my Henan pages for everyone and almost finished the Beijing ones so I'll probably be mailing them off this weekend! These are the kinds of projects we do as part of the group to keep up focused on the fact that we WILL have our baby girls one day AND when they are a little older, we can share with them this book that we created with our online friends! Thank GOD for the online support and friends we've made!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You are going to have to show some on here so I can see what they look like.. talk when I get back...take care

Suz said...

I thought it was a great idea for a swap too and can't wait to share it someday. Have a happy Mother's Day.
Suz

Kim said...

Love your pages! Happy we all decided to do it together :)