Friday, May 25, 2007

My 7 List


A friend sent this to me and told me I had been TAGGED. I decided to post mine on the blog and then I tagged 7 other people! hahahahahaha It really made me think.

7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Have a child (actually 2 or 3 would be GREAT)

2. Visit Hawaii
3. Sing on the stage of the Grand Ol Opry
4. Get my Masters Degree (haven't decided in what yet)
5. Write a book
6. Learn to sew and make clothing that looks professionally done
7. Renew my wedding vows in an outdoor ceremony on the beach (just me and Doug)

7 things I cannot do
1.
Sew
2. Exercise
3. Speak another language

4. Deal with death
5. Draw
6. Being too overly sensitive
7. Do without pets


7 things I can do
1. Teach school
2. Speak in public
3. Bake & Cook
4. Sing
5. Be compassionate and sympathetic to others
6.
Be open to new experiences/new people
7. Cross stitch/crafts

7 things that attracted me to my Husband
1. His eyes

2. His self confidence and friendliness
3. His warm smile
4. The way he made me feel safe and happy
5. His romantic nature
6. His ability to talk AND listen
7. His intelligence & knowledge as well as his love for people

7 things I say often
1. Love ya!
2. Don't have a cow.
3. Chill out
4. Whatever
5. I'll tell you one thing "Jack" (Jack knows who he is.....hahahahaha)
6. Geez
7. Get over yourself


7 Books I Love
1. Guardian by Nicolas Sparks
2. Daughter From Afar
3. The Taste of Home Cookbook
4. The Book of Mormon
5. The Lamb-A-Roo (great for adoptive parents/children)
6. I Love You Like Crazy Cakes
7. Gone With The Wind

7 Movies I Love
1. The Sound of Music
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Any of the Harry Potter movies
4. Grease
5. Shrek movies (all THREE)
6. Coal Miners Daughter
7. Walk The Line (saw this one FOUR times in the theater!)

7 People Who Have Most Influenced My Life
1. My husband, Doug
2. My parents
3. My maternal grandpa (Love you Papa)
4. My sister, Stacey
5. My best friend, Kim
6. Jo Moss
7. My 5th grade teacher: Margaret Hatchett

7 Places I'd Like To Visit
1. Hawaii
2. China (to get our baby girl)
3. Greece
4. Banff Park in Canada
5. Nashville (I'd love to move there one day)
6. Colorado
7. Anchorage, Alaska

7 Things I Dislike:
1. Mean people
2. Child Abuse
3. WAITING for anything but especially waiting for our referral
4. Any kind of peas
5. Exercising
6. Going to the doctor
7. Anything to do with death


7 Things I like to do to relax:
1. Read
2. Crafts
3. Blogging
4. Watch t.v.
5. Sing
6. Shop
7. Clean/organize things in my house

7 Things I Wish For My Child:
1. That she always knows how much Doug and I wanted her
2. That she always feel loved
3. That she set her goals and work to achieve them
4. A world of peace
5. The strength to deal with life's travels
6. Love for people and the beauty of life
7. A love for knowledge, books, music, and adventure


No comments: