Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Goodies From Janice!






Well the past week has been an emotionally draining week and I'm hoping to get back to work tomorrow but I wanted to post the pictures of some goodies that my mentor at school, Janice Carter, gave Doug to give me for the baby. She is such a sweet lady and one of those "angels" that we're often blessed with in life. The other day, when I finally got to open the gifts I just oooohhed and ahhhhhhed over every little thing. I can't wait til we have our baby Bekah and can see her these little clothes! The little "mommy Boyd's bear" is just precious! Of course the journal with the kitty on the front just goes to show you that Janice KNOWS how much we love our furrbabies! THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND! You always know just how to make me smile when things seem awful! God bless!

No comments: