Saturday, May 05, 2007

13 Months Down!







I just realized that today is our 13th LIDiversary with our dossier being logged in with the CCAA. Doug and I went down to Greensboro, NC and shopped. I found the BabysRUs! Oh man, I LOVED that store! I found a soft pink blanket with ladybugs on it(the goodluck symbol for Chinese adopting parents). Bought that and a little toy that is shaped like a cat. We had dinner at Olive Garden and just enjoyed being together. We never even remembered that it was our LIDiversary! hahahahahahaha Anyhow, here's hoping that things speed up and we get our baby girl sooner than expected.



2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Is it a good thing that we are up to 13 months or a bad thing??? Having said that... let's hope that it is our turn coming up. So congrats on making it this far...lol... Love Fliss

Kim said...

Happy LID-versary!!!