Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We survived Christmas!


Hey everyone,
Well another Christmas has come and gone and WE SURVIVED not having our baby yet! YOOHOO! Now we can focus on new goals, resolutions, and hopefully a "speedy" referral and trip to China to get our baby girl! As much as I love Christmas, this year was hard. I tried to just focus on enjoying the holiday with Doug as a couple and not think about China, but at some moments it was very difficult.
Anyhow, so what are your New Year's Resolutions? I need to sit down and make a list of mine and then maybe I'll share some here. Others will be private.....hahahahaha.
Thanks to all of you who called and sent emails of encouragement! Oh, by the way, the picture is of Lambchop (one of my presents since I love puppets and have persuaded Doug to get me a few for the baby's room!) hahahaha.....once a kid, always a kid, right?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'll share mine if you share yours :) He!He!