Wednesday, December 27, 2006

100 Wishes Quilt Squares! Still going.....



Just thought I'd let y'all know that we're still collecting fabric squares and wishes for the 100 Wishes Quilt. I hope to get this made in a couple of months at The Hatcher Center in Blairs, Virginia. They employ disabled/handicapped people with the most amazing talents! I went by there in October and fell in LOVE with the place. They will sew my 100 Wishes Quilt for a good price and do a much better job than I could ever dream of doing! They are also going to make the rocking chair seat and back pads for only $15.00! I picked out the fabric and just have to run it by next week for them to do that. They do AWESOME work and I can't wait to get the 100 fabric squares so I can get that to them! We would LOVE to have one from you if you haven't sent us one yet! Email me if you need our address!

No comments: