Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marching Pandas Bandanas


Yesterday I received the two Marching Pandas bandannas that my friend, and fellow adoptive parent, Tonja made for us. She and another adoptive mom volunteered to make them for our DTC (Documents To China) Yahoo Group. They are so cute. When I took them out of the bag, it really hit me that our turn to get our daughter WILL be coming in a few months (of course we still don't have a clue when it will happen). Some people are saying early Spring but I'm betting we go in the summer when it will be 125 degrees in Guangzhou! Everything else has been hard about this adoption so why would it work out that we travel when the temperatures are cool??? Oh well....we WILL go whenever we get a match and we'll endure the temperatures no matter what.
Thanks to Tonja for the lovely bandannas!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Remember way, way, way back in the beginning of the days it was you and I who suggested the whole colour of the bandana thing... I had suggested purple cause it was my fave colour... guess the thought stuck in someone... hehehehe

The Landes Family said...

Yes, your day is coming soon. We went in the heat of summer and it was well worth it. No matter what the weather is, your sweet daughter will make everything so cool. Luv you girl. Hope to see you Saturday. You need some luven.

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Glad you liked them!! Sorry I couldn't find any decent panda iron-ons. Dang! Hey, I traveled during the hot summer 11 years. If that is the only way I can get Marissa, then I will do it again. I had rather travel in the summer than in the freezing cold. I can't wait to see the bandanas on the "Marching Pandas" bags. Woo Hoo!!