Thursday, August 02, 2007

China Doll (Like American Girl Dolls)




Today I got some products to evaluate from an educational company that asks teachers to try them and write a brief evaluation. One of the products I got was a doll by a company called KaritoKids. It is supposed to be a Chinese Girl and reminded me of the American Girl dolls that are so popular. This doll came with a chapter book and was a very high quality doll. She is absolutely beautiful and her name is Ling. If anyone is interested, here is the website:

http://www.karitokids.com

I also got a children's book written in the point of view of the birth mothers who have to give up their babies. It is a sweet book.

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

nice doll and interesting too... I like the look of the book though... Fliss

4D said...

Neat doll! Do you get to keep her?

What is the book called?

Keep smilin!

Susan Appleton said...

Yes, I get to keep her! Isn't that COOL? The book is called Shanghai Secret and goes along with the doll.....kind of like the American Girl Dolls that have books with each doll's character in it. VERY cool! I looked on the website and the doll retails for $99 She's a beautiful doll (cloth torso and vinyl arms, legs, head.)
Well gotta run
Susan

Unknown said...

that doll is beautiful..thanks for posting pics!