Thursday, February 08, 2007

The MOST beautiful little dress in the world!


Ok, I did it.......I got the prettiest, frilliest little dress in the world and now I am sooooooooooo hooked on baby clothes! This little dress is from Dollywood and is a Lid'l Dolly dress straight from Pigeon Forge, TN (I LOVE TENNESSEE and used to live in Nashville for a brief period of my life). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layers and layers of lace and frills! ! It is a 2T because I wanted to make sure that I didn't get something too small and figured that our baby girl can grow into it, PLUS I can get a smaller one that is her size once we KNOW what her size will be! hahahahahahaha It's red with white lace and white frilly froo froo! hahahahahahaha

I also got her a little dress in a bigger size that is a "Rebecca Raggs" original. It has Noah's Ark animals all over it and is very "country looking". It's cute, but the Lid'l Dolly is my favorite!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Only you would buy a 'Dollywood' dress...lol... are you going to dress her up like Dolly? Hehehe... Hope you are feeling better. Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogpsot.com/

The Landes Family said...

Susan,

I did the same thing before we got Talicee. I would not buy anything unless it was just too cute to let go by. I can't wait to see this sweet little dress.

Can I add your website to my website for our local group?

Kim

www.tfljourney.blogspot.com