Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cute New Clothes For Baby!




Ok I am really starting to enjoy this baby clothes shopping bug that has bitten me! Saturday Doug and I went to nearby Lynchburg, VA and shopped around....basically just hanging out enjoying the unseasonably warm day (in the 60's). It was beautiful and the mountains were so pretty! We were buying some things for our secret pals and found some cute stuff for baby Rebekah too!




We got a little pooh shirt/jeans set that has lace at the bottom of the jean cuffs and some cute pink pajamas with a cat on it (OF COURSE!) and then I saw the gawdiest pair of capri pants that look like they came straight from the 60's! I just HAD to get them even though Doug couldn't believe that our baby girl is going to wear these "groovy" things one day! hahahahahahahaha Check out the pics!

2 comments:

bb said...

Susan,
I love the groovy 60's capris!!! OOOOO...I want some if those.
They are groovalicious for sure.
Gung Hey Fat Choy! That is Cantonese for Happy New Year. Check out my blog for a pic of a "Year of the Pig" baby t-shirt and diaper cover.
Beth
www.mokbeth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just love those capris... I need a pair...lol... just to cute. Then your cats... maybe you can talk Mike into letting me have at least one cat... first time in my life I have never had a cat in my life... Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/