Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cute Little Pooh Outfit!




Ok, I told myself that I wasn't going to buy clothing for Rebekah until we got a referral and knew what age/size she was. I just couldn't resist! The other night we went out to dinner and on the way back we did some shopping. I saw this little winter outfit in lime green and with the cutest little "Pooh pants"! You can see the pants up close in one picture. I just had to buy it so I bought it old enough for her to hopefully grow in to. I hope she doesn't hit that size in the middle of SUMMER! hahahahahahaha I just had to do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It will be much more beautiful with your new child in it though. God Bless you all.
Jack Aaron

Anonymous said...

I started buying clothes, as well, for what we thought would be our little girl. As it turns out, we accepted the referral of our special needs SON who was on our agencys sn list. Blessings to you on your Journey!

Terry<><