Thursday, November 02, 2006

How To Leave Comments Here

A lot of people have sent me emails wanting to know how to post messages on our blog. It's simple. Click on the "comment" at the bottom of each post. You will go to a screen to leave the message. If you are not a blogger, just choose the anonymous option, type your message, type the secret code you are prompted to type and the message will be left for me. If you do this anonymously, please remember to type your name in the message so I will know WHO it is from! Have fun! Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fliss here... http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/
I screwed up buy changing to 'Beta Blog' and can't get to my real blog unless you click on the link on the blog I had to set up. What a numbskull I am... hahaha... anyway... Hey sister... Just thought I would leave you a comment saying 'hey sister'...lol...I am loving the blog (get's addictive huh) and I want your cat!!! Here's to quick referrals... Love Fliss