Sunday, August 20, 2006

Painted The Nursery!!!!!!!!!








Well, Doug and I FINALLY painted the nursery yesterday (08/19/06). It is a BEAUTIFUL lilac color and we absolutely LOVE being in there! We still have to get a bookshelf, tall dresser, toy box etc. but we LOVE the room and hope that Baby Rebekah will love it too. The carpet is pink and goes well with the lilac. The room is decorated in a "Bear" motif and "girly" stuff. Very feminine and pretty. We hope that Bekah will also like the color for many years to come! We didn't want to make it too "babyish" but we still may get some decorations for the walls and of course some art work for the walls too. It feels so cozy in the room! I even put stuffed animals on the shelves above the curtains! I set up a table so I can sew her 100 wishes quilt in there and then the table will be replaced with a bookshelf and PLENTY of books which I've been collecting and getting from friends and colleagues (teachers). I have posted a picture of the cutest little gown that I bought. It has kitty cats on it and everyone KNOWS we love CATS! I also posted the diaper bag that Doug got me last year for my birthday with Pooh on it. We still have to get the padding for the rocking chair and an ottoman too but that's what all of these extra months of waiting are for, right? hahahahahaha

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

room looks great!
Loooooovvvvveeee the Pooh bag!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

The room is looking nice... I want to start ours but of course can't just yet. I will just wait a little longer - when we nearer the time to go... I will take the cat that is sitting on the carpet in the photo though... haha... great work...
Fliss