Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sweet Sunday!

Today has just been a restful and peaceful day which is great considering the stress of work and some issues that arose there last week. I won't go into details because I'm trying to get past it all and think positive, uplifting thoughts!
Anyhow this morning hubby and I went to church and just really felt the spirit strong in the meeting. We drove around some after church listening to Christmas music and just thinking about the baby that soon will be placed in our arms and in our lives forever! It was a very touching experience and I feel very close to our baby today. Warm feelings in my heart! Feeling a little of those "mommy" feelings that I've been missing for a long time. Feeling very blessed and thankful for all that I have and for a dear, kind husband who is also my best friend and for this little angel that Heavenly Father is going to entrust us to take care of, teach, and raise!

1 comment:

Ba Ba and Mommy said...

I am so excited for you!!! It's been such a long wait but the wait is almost over!!!!!

I've got a new blog set up because we had issues with our former one. Some very strange people and comments were increasingly following our old blog and such so we decided to set up a new one and keep details about the family as private as possible. (You probably don't remember me but we are with the same agency).

Take care and I'm keeping my hopes up that the next set of referrals will include yours.

Mommy to Two Boys
www.twoboysforustolove.blogspot.com