Monday, December 28, 2009

Pooh Outfit Picked Out By Daddy


This was one of my Christmas presents from Doug because he knows how much I love little clothes with Pooh on them. I didn't even point this one out to him......GREAT JOB Daddy-To-Be! He even remembered to get a 12 months size as we hope she will be younger than 12 months. He looked in her closet a few nights ago and pointed out to me that our baby needs more PANTS because I've bought so many little cute dresses.....This one that he bought me has PANTS with it! I love when Daddies pick out outfits for babies! Love you honey!

1 comment:

Ba Ba and Mommy said...

I am so excited for you. You're getting so close and hopefully you'll receive your referral in a very short time. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Mommy to Two Busy Boys