Tuesday, December 01, 2009

GREAT NEWS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!


Just got an email from our agency and apparently CCAA has posted on their online system that they have finished matching families through March 31, 2009!!!!! WOO HOO and THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! They can now move on to the April folks and our dossier was logged in on April 5th, 2006. I am sitting her bawling my eyes out and shaking like a leaf! Could we be next??????? I think it might be February for us, but hey, that's ok......I can live with that! WHEW!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

It is VERY exciting news!!!

I'm hoping they get through the
5th in the next round. That would mean JANUARY for you!!!! :o)

mumma to many said...

It is exciting news!
Not too much longer now!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Let the Fru Fruing begin :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. Not much longer!!!!

Linda Jones