Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Christmas Tree Is Up!

Well, it's a little late getting put up, but alas we have put our Christmas tree up FINALLY! hahahahahahahaha We've just been swamped with work, and Doug's final Calculus class, graduation, my graduate course in Word Study from UVA, etc. etc......
The time between Thanksgiving and now has been just a BLUR.....where have the days gone????? Tonight we pulled out everything and got it all set up and as I am typing this entry, I have all of the lights turned out and am enjoying the glow of our beautiful tree. We started a new tradition tonight as we said a prayer before adding the first ornament. We couldn't help but be thankful for the blessings that we have and enjoy as we look forward to adding a dear sweet little blessing to our family SOON! Decorating the tree this year was NOT a sad event like it was last year.....last year I cried buckets of tears with every ornament we added, but this year there's a calmness in my heart that our time is near. I can't WAIT til we hold her next year at this time and every year after that. So.......Merry Christmas.....and I hope Santa brings us a referral! That's all I really want!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ho ho ho and am glad to hear that you are feeling so calm...